>NEW: Info to the keyword Edexcel | >discuss | >create link 
on Nov 20th 2004, 23:13:01, John wrote the following about


Earlier this year Pearson and Edexcel, one of the UK's leading examining and awarding bodies, announced an agreement to modernise exam marking and processing.

A new organisation, London Qualifications, will take responsibility for all Edexcel's existing courses and qualifications including GCSE's, GCE A and AS levels, GNVQ's, NVQ's and BTEC Higher National Certificates and Diplomas. Pearson own 75% of London qualifications and the Edexcel Foundation own the remaining 25%. Pearson plans a multi-million investment programme over the next five years through London Qualifications to introduce a technology-based approach to marking and processing examinations.

   user rating: +5
Do you like or dislike »Edexcel«? Perhaps give arguments!

Your name:
Your Associativity to »Edexcel«:
Do NOT enter anything here:
Do NOT change this input field:
 Configuration | Web-Blaster | Statistics | »Edexcel« | FAQ | Home Page 
0.0041 (0.0020, 0.0008) sek. –– 99000434